Presented by the Houston Symphony
NOW AVAILABLE: CLICK HERE FOR PREMIUM ORCHESTRA LEVEL SEATS
SIT ON STAGE WITH YO-YO-MA!
Just Announced: Sit on stage with Yo-Yo-Ma!
Make February 4 a night to remember by sharing the stage with Yo-Yo Ma, Music Director Andrés Orozco-Estrada and the Houston Symphony. Regular tickets are sold out for this performance, but we added special VIP onstage seating. Hurry, there are only 100 of these seats.
• Onstage seats: You will sit directly behind the orchestra, facing the audience. Only 100 seats will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
• Cost: The cost is $449 per ticket. This includes valet parking. You will receive a valet parking pass with your tickets in the mail.
• To purchase: These seats will be sold by phone only. To purchase tickets, please call the Houston Symphony Patron Services Center at 713.224.7575 from 10 am to 6 pm CST.
Call 713.224.7575 for more information about onstage seats for this performance.
• Arrive inside Jones Hall by 7:10 PM
• Patrons with onstage seating will gather on the piano level of the Jones Hall foyer (signs will mark the area).
• Patrons will be seated in three rounds at the following times: 7:15 PM, 7:20 PM, and 7:25 PM.
• There will be no late seating on stage. It is very important that you arrive early so you do not miss these seating times.
• There will be no intermission during this performance.
Here are 5 tips for a stress free concert.
- Know Before You Go - Traffic will be significantly slowed that evening due to Super Bowl weekend events. Expect heavy traffic and delays. We recommend reading the city's "Know Before You Go" complete transportation guide here.
- Arrive Early - We strongly suggest that you plan to arrive early for this performance, leave extra time for traveling to Jones Hall and for parking. Expect delays entering and exiting the garage. Because of ramp closures, we recommend using entrance 1, 4 or 5. View a Parking Lot Map here.
- Know Where to Park - Jones Hall area parking is also available at the Alley Theatre Center Garage, the high-rise garage located directly behind the Alley with entrances on Louisiana Street and Smith Street. Event parking in this garage is $10 (cash only). Theater District Garage Parking vouchers can also be used here.
- Or, skip parking - You may wish to avoid parking altogether by taking a taxi or ride-sharing service such as Uber or Lyft. We still recommend leaving early to allow plenty of travel time with this option!
- Dine Downtown - If you arrive early, there are many dining options downtown. You can view a list of downtown restaurants on Yelp here. If you plan to dine downtown before the concert, you may want to make a reservation now.
Parking Lot Map including February 4 road closures
BOX OFFICE: 713-224-7575